Curbside Service and Home Delivery
In a rush with no time to find parking? Living Ruff provides curbside service at no additional cost.
Just place your order over the phone, pay with a credit card, and we'll have it ready for when you drive up. Please obey traffic signs in front of the store – you can pull up front before 3:00pm or after 6:30pm on weekdays, and anytime on weekends. During high traffic times you can pull off onto Ellsworth Drive, give us a ring, and we’ll bring out your order. It's as easy as that.
Working late and can't make it to the store?
Want to buy a large bag of food or litter but don't know how you're going to get it home?
Living Ruff offers free home delivery service to customers living in Maryland within 2 miles or less from the store. If you are outside of two miles in Maryland, but within 5 miles of the store, we may be able to arrange delivery for a service fee. Please give us a call to go over details.
- $25.00 minimum purchase to be paid in advance.
- Deadline for placing orders is Sunday for most items.
- Please keep in mind that some items have a longer lead time for ordering, especially when ordering brands we do not regularly stock.
- Please give us a call to go over details.
To arrange your delivery, you may stop by the store at 8517 Georgia Avenue, or call us at 301-495-RUFF/7833 to place your order. (No e-mails please)
- Deliveries are on Saturday mornings/early afternoons. If a holiday or special event falls on a weekend, we may call you in advance to arrange a different delivery date.
- If you are ordering frozen items, there must be someone home to accept the items at the time of delivery. We will not leave perishable items unattended.
- We can also accommodate standing recurring orders where we arrange to deliver your supplies and/or food on a regular schedule so you never run out!
- Sorry – at this time we cannot accommodate same day delivery requests or requests made after the order deadline.